Open Worship Leader Position
We are currently seeking someone with a deep love of Jesus Christ; someone with a passion for music and the role it can play in congregational worship. This individual would lead our worship team and the congregation in various styles of worship. Our current congregation is about 75-100 people.
- Lead and organize worship service. Our current worship service is Sunday at 10:45am, with an evening service once a month on Sunday as well.
- Lead worship team rehearsals.
- Facilitate the congregation’s participation in authentic worship.
- Can lead in a team environment.
- Ability to play a lead instrument (preferably guitar and piano).
- Ability to learn and run Song Show Plus.
- A current and continuing knowledge of church music from the past and present.
- A mature, growing believer with a clear understanding of the Gospel, along with the ability to clearly communicate it.
- Committed to the Battle Creek Bible church Family.
- In agreement with Battle Creek Bible’s doctrine, mission, and values.
- This is currently a part-time position. Compensation will be established by qualifications and experience.
For a more complete list of expectations and requirements for this position, or to send your resume e-mail the church office at: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Worship Position)